Food Service Workers and Cooks
Westland, MI US
We are seeking food service workers and cooks of all skill levels!
*Must be vaccinated for COVID-19*
A food service worker is responsible for everything that goes into the preparation of a meal. A few of the main duties are:
- cleaning the stove top for cooks
- adhering to food safety regulations
- helping prepare meals
- creating simple dishes such as salads and sandwiches
- keeping the kitchen orderly and clean
- Assisting with serving food on the line
Food Service Workers- $16/hour, afternoon shift
Cooks- $18/hour, day shift
If this is something you are interested in, Apply Today!