Philadelphia- Cashier/ Concessions workers
LGC Hospitality Staffing is currently seeking a Cashier / Concession Worker to fill an opening for our clients' events at the stadiums and convention centers in the Philadelphia area. Interested candidates must be 18 years of age or older and be authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities of the Cashier / Concession Worker:
- Greet guests approaching stand
- Serve food and beverages
- Participate in set-up of stand, arrange inventory, notify Stand Lead of any problems
- Collect exact amount of money due for food or beverage
- Account for all transactions
Requirements of the Cashier / Concession Worker:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
- Six months of previous cashier / concession worker experience
Please apply directly to this job posting. A recruiter will contact you via email!