Kansas City- Calling all cooks of all skills
Kansas City, MO 64101
Thank you for your interest in LGC!
We are one of the nation's most elite hospitality staffing companies specializing in long and short-term placement for Kansas city best culinary staff!
We are currently taking applications for hourly part time/full time positions.
Basic Functions: A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested.