Kansas City - Weekly Pay / Full Time - Admin / Recruiter / Assistant Manager
Kansas City, MO
LGC Hospitality Staffing is a fast-growing staffing agency in the hospitality industry seeking a full-time, entry-level (0-1 year experience) staffing and recruitment manager for our office in the Kansas City! Approximately 50% of your time will be spent in a recruiting capacity, and the remaining 50% will be spent coordinating events from within an office environment and/or onsite.
- Recruiting hospitality workers and clients to expand our business
- Coordinating large, special events in the Kansas City area
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with potential employees
- Staffing events based on our clients’ contracts
- Outgoing personality
- Reliable transportation
- Previous hospitality experience
- Previous clerical experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
In the past, we have had success with new hires who have degrees in business or hospitality, experience in the hospitality industry or in a managerial position, are not afraid of a sales environment, can handle a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, and are looking for career opportunities. This is not a 9-5 job, but it offers excellent career growth and training. LGC also offers full-time, internal employees medical benefits, PTO, and paid holiday!
All interested applicants should apply with their resume to this job posting. A recruiter will contact you via phone or email.
Job Type: Full-time