Kansas City - Staffing Manager
Kansas City, MO 64151
LGC Hospitality Staffing is a fast-growing staffing agency in the hospitality industry seeking a full-time, entry-level (0-1 year experience) hospitality staffing manager for our office in Kansas City, MO. We are a full-service hospitality staffing agency, and we work with clients such as hotels, hospitals, restaurants, country clubs, and stadiums to find placement for professional servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers, housekeepers, and almost any other position in the hospitality industry. 50% of your time will be spent recruiting, and the other 50% will be spend coordinating events from on-site or in the office.
• Recruiting hospitality workers and clients to expand our business
• Coordinating large, special events in the Kansas City area
• Conducting face-to-face interviews with potential employees
• Staffing events based on our clients’ contracts
This is not a 9-5 job as some evenings and weekends are required, but it offers excellent career growth and training. The starting pay is $12 hourly, and LGC also offers medical benefits, PTO, and paid holiday!
All interested applicants should apply via email to this job posting. A recruiter will contact you via phone or email.
• Outgoing personality
• Reliable transportation
• Previous hospitality experience
• Previous clerical experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills