Indianapolis - Entry Level Cook
8200 Haverstick Road #102 Indianapolis IN 46240 Indianapolis, IN 46240
Thank you for your interest in LGC!
We are one of the nation's most elite hospitality staffing companies specializing in long and short-term placement for Indiana's best culinary staff!
We are currently taking applications for hourly part time/full time positions.
Basic Functions: A cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines
- Comprehensive understanding of English language
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
- Reliable transportation