Houston - Cooks
Thank you for your interest in LGC!
We are one of the nation's most elite hospitality staffing companies specializing in long and short-term placement for Texas's best culinary staff!
Basic Functions: A cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations.
· Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
· Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
· Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
· Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
· Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
· Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
· Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
· Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested.