Chicago Heights, (none selected)
SUMMARY The Environmental Services Worker performs a variety of cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, hallways, offices, and public areas of the hospital by cleaning, disinfecting and replenishing supplies in assigned areas of the hospital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cleans all patient care and non-patient care areas using standard cleaning procedures to include replenishing restroom supplies.
• Cleans patient rooms at time of checkout and isolation rooms using standard Seven Step Procedure.
• Removes and disposes all regular and infectious waste.
• Spot washes walls, ceilings and glass fixtures in patient and non-patient care areas.
• Vacuums carpets in carpeted areas.
• Labels, mixes and uses cleaning solutions according to department and manufacturing guidelines. TB test required.