Dayton- EVS Worker
LGC Hospitality Staffing is the leader in job placement and recruiting in Dayton, OH. We currently have multiple Environmental Service positions open for a large hospital. We need the best of the best to fill multiple shifts. Interested candidates MUST be able to work Saturday and Sundays.
The Environmental Service department maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital. Each staff member works to ensure quality standards, as well as local, state and federal guidelines.
Candidates must be able to:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 8 hour shifts
- Follow state and federal sanitation and safety policies
- Display a high level of customer and guest service
Environmental Services job includes:
- Cleaning patient rooms
- Changing linen/replacing
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing
- Cleaning restrooms, mirrors, counter and floors
- Disposing of trash and other hazardous material
- Cleaning main areas, lobby and waiting rooms
- Maintain and clean public restrooms
Environmental Services candidates must meet attendance standards.
Adhere to hospital/department dress code.
May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts as needed.
May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled shifts.
Must be able to submit to and pass a background check and drug screen upon interview, including E-Verify.