Charleston -Turndown Attendant
A Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning and stocking quest rooms and providing turndown service in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Making of beds, in preparing for sleep.
- Replenish of all in room amenities
- Replenish of all used bathroom towels
- Empty trash and vacuum where needed.
- The adjustment of curtains, lighting and music in each room.
- Preparation of each turndown gift, provided for our guest.
- Conduct visual room inspection upon completion.
- Perform Room Attendant and other Housekeeping services, as requested.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies using wheeled carts.
- Provide professional, pleasant customer service at all times.
- Work with other internal departments to guarantee guest comfort and satisfaction.
- Ensure quality of cleaning is to the highest of Hilton Standards.
- Notify supervisors of needed maintenance.
- Communicate with supervisor, room status, quest compliments, complaint and/or concerns.
- This job description reflects management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Hours necessary to perform at the required level are typically 20-30 for part time and 32-40 for full time weekly varying days Monday – Sunday
- Working knowledge of the English Language
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Basic Math skills
- Previous cleaning experience preferred