Charleston - Hospital Housekeeper
Charleston, SC 29406
LGCis currently hiring an Environmental Service Team Member for a hospital in Mt. Pleasant! The shift is 3 pm - 11 pm.
Environmental Service Team Members maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the hospital. The Environmental Service department works to ensure quality standards, as well as local, state and federal guidelines.
Environmental Service Team Member candidates must be able to:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 8 hour shifts
- Follow state and federal sanitation and safety policies
- Display a high level of customer and guest service
Environmental Service Team Member duties include:
- Cleaning patient rooms
- Changing linen/replacing
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing
- Cleaning restrooms, mirrors, counter and floors
- Disposing of trash and other hazardous material
- Clean the main areas, lobby and waiting rooms
- Maintain and clean public restrooms
At least six months of previous experience as in a janitorial position is required. Candidates must also agree to get a TB screening, flu shot, and supply evidence of all previous immunizations. If you have questions, call 844-WORKLGC (844-967-5542)!