Austin- EVS Worker
Are you looking for a position where there is growth and job security? Do you an eye for detail and enjoy working around people? Are you outgoing, friendly and personable?
LGC Hospitality Staffing is the leader in job placement and recruiting in Austin, TX. We currently have multiple Environmental Service positions open for a large hospital. We need the best of the best to fill multiple shifts. Typical shift hours are 7a-3:30-pm, with weekends. Interested candidates MUST be able to work Saturday and Sundays. The starting wage is $10.50hr.
The Environmental Service department maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital. Each staff member works to ensure quality standards, as well as local, state and federal guidelines.
Candidates must be able to:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 8 hour shifts
- Follow state and federal sanitation and safety policies
- Display a high level of customer and guest service
Environmental Services job includes:
- Cleaning patient rooms
- Changing linen/replacing
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing
- Cleaning restrooms, mirrors, counter and floors
- Disposing of trash and other hazardous material
- Cleaning main areas, lobby and waiting rooms
- Maintain and clean public restrooms
Environmental Services candidates must meet attendance standards.
Adhere to hospital/department dress code.
May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts as needed.
May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled shifts.
Must be able to submit to and pass a background check and drug screen upon interview, including E-Verify.
Free meal with every shift
Room for growth!