Assistant Staffing Manager
Kansas City, MO
LGC was named by Inc Magazine three years in a row as one of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in the U.S. We are a rapidly expanding specialty-staffing company seeking a career-minded individual interested in joining our motivated sales team as an Assistant Staffing Manager in KCMO.
Want to be a Manager? Do you want to advance quickly with your career?
Then you need to consider LGC Hospitality Staffing.
Duties include the recruitment, screening & placement of professional contract workers in a variety of specialized positions.
What do we require of our managers?
- Fast paced
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Available to work evenings, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to multitask
- Understanding of business terminology and practices (gross margins, markups, profit and loss, etc.)
- Professional demeanor
- Desire to grow professionally in your career
An LGC office is fast-paced, focused & successful. We love what we do, and it shows in our results. All management roles at LGC come from within, so we need individuals who aspire to great things. We are looking for a driven candidate that can grow with our company! Contact us today!
Starting wage is $12hr. After a successful training of 30 days or more $14hr.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour