Austin- Cashier/Food Service Worker
7000 N. Mopac Expressway Austin, TX 78731
Cashier/Food Service Worker
LGC is looking for high energy level, friendly, customer service-oriented concession attendant to assist with major events in the Austin and surrounding areas. No experience. NO PROBLEM! We offer training. If you enjoy being a part of a team environment, have a passion for the hospitality and food and beverage industry, and enjoy interaction with others then this is the perfect position for you! The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have minimum of 6 months experience as a cashier.
- The ability to stand on feet for 6-8 hours
- Possess a high level of energy when welcoming and greeting guest upon arrival to your station.
- Knowledge of basic math (additions and subtractions).
- Ability to balance cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Accepting payment for purchase with heavy focus on cash and credit card payments.
- The ability to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid state ID or passport.
- Must have a valid TABC certification and valid Texas Food Handlers.
- Assist in managing dining areas and providing excellent customer service.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Pay rate $10.00-$11.00 per hour.